Coming in for an appointment at SouthCoast Health? We look forward to
welcoming you. We’ll do our part to make your visit a pleasant and
productive one. We’ll listen carefully to what you have to say, take the
time to really understand what brought you in, and empower you to make the
best decisions about your health.
You can make the most of your appointment with some advance preparation.
- If you are a new patient, save yourself some time in the waiting room
by filling out and bringing with you our new
- Remember to bring your driver's license or other ID, and your
- If you have previously been treated outside the SouthCoast Health
network, please gather and bring along any test results and medical
history relevant to the purpose of your appointment.
- Make and bring along a list of all medications you are presently
taking, including prescription, over-the-counter, and natural and
alternative medications. Or, if you prefer, put all the medications in
a plastic bag and bring them along to show your doctor.
- Write down any questions you want to remember to ask your doctor and
any symptoms you want to remember to discuss with your doctor. Bring
these with you to the next appointment.
- Consider bringing along a trusted family member or friend for some
added support. With some procedures, you may need someone to drive you
If you have any questions about preparing for your appointment, please
contact us. We want to
help you have the best possible experience. We'll see you soon!