Healthy Stocking Stuffers
Monday, November 29, 2021
This holiday season, give the gift of wellness to your loved ones with these healthy present and stocking stuffer ideas!
For the Foodie in Your Life
- Cooking Classes
- What’s more of a perfect gift for someone who loves food than a way to teach them how to make the best meals. As the saying goes, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Here are a few good options in the Savannah area:
- Vegetable Spiralizer
- If your foodie loves a good pasta dish, see if they’ll love their pasta just as much made with things like zucchinis or carrots. The perfect tool for the job is a vegetable spiralizer, such as this one or this one.
- New Cooking Utensils
- Sometimes a knife or fork just won’t cut it. A simple search on Amazon will give you ideas for cool cooking utensils the foodie in your life is sure to love.
- Home Delivery Meal Services
- If you have a busy foodie in your life who hates not having enough time to make nutritious meals, consider ordering them a home delivery meal service for the holidays. Here are some of the best options:
For the Athlete in Your Life
- A New Pair of Running Shoes
- If you’re buying a gift for an avid runner, running shoes are a fantastic option. You might already know how quickly they can go through a pair! You’d be their new best friend if you gave them a new set to get through next year.
- Yoga Mat
- Whether they’re actually practicing yoga or maybe just keeping up with a solid stretching routine, a nice yoga mat is useful for any athlete!
- You can find good yoga mats at your local Walmart or Target. Or, if you want some snazzy designs, check out this store.
- Sporting Goods Store Gift Card
- Person Trainer Session
- Help your athlete step up their fitness game with a professional training session on you. Here are a few of Savannah’s top trainers:
For the Tech Lover in Your Life
- Fitbits are incredible devices that merge a love of technology and a love for fitness. In addition to keeping track of exercise impact, it can also monitor things like daily steps, sleeping habits, and more.
- Apple Watch
- Apple Watch is a wearable smartwatch that allows users to accomplish a variety of tasks that they can do with their smartphones. It also includes apps to encourage users to monitor their overall health with pandemic-worthy features such as blood oxygen monitoring and automatic handwashing detection, as well tracking exercise, heart rate stats, and sleep.
- If your techie loves listening to music, a nice pair of headphones is useful for many occasions. Cordless options are especially great for use while exercising.
- Portable Device Charger
- There’s no worse feeling than being out and about with a dying phone. The solution? Grab your tech lover any of these portable device charges that will keep everything running for days. These are also a great solution for anyone wanting to spend more time outdoors on long hikes or camping!
- “Smart” Water Bottle
- Simple daily tasks like drinking water don’t have to be boring. Grab your tech lover one of these high-tech water bottles that look awesome and also encourage healthy habits.
For the Kids in Your Life
- Bike and Helmet
- What kid wouldn’t love a shiny new bike and a helmet to match? It’s the perfect tool to help them get outside for exercise. If you want to check out places that are more local than something like Walmart, here are some good options:
- Gardening Kit
- If your kid would love to spend time outside gardening their favorite fruits and veggies, a gardening kit is a great way to satisfy their curiosity.
- Sports Equipment
- Know someone who would love to learn how to play baseball? What about soccer? Or maybe gymnastics? Get them in the game by purchasing the equipment they need to start up a healthy sports habit. A visit to Walmart or Target will do the trick for any of these products.
- Kids’ Healthy Cookbook
- Teach your children healthy eating habits early by giving them a brand new cookbook to guide them:
Whether you are looking for a primary care doctor or a pediatrician, or another medical specialist, SouthCoast Health has you covered with its wide range of world-class healthcare services, available throughout the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry. SouthCoast Health has 120 physicians and medical professionals in 18 locations in Savannah, Richmond Hill, Pooler, Rincon, Baxley, Bluffton, Hilton Head, and Hinesville. SouthCoast Health offers comprehensive medical services including: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Eye Care, Imaging, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, Clinical Trial Research Studies, Diabetic Self-Management Training Sessions, Dietetic Counseling, High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic, Laboratory Services, Massage Therapy, Optical Shop, Pharmacy, and Urgent Care.